LG 75″ Commercial Display 75UH5J
- Brightness(Typ.) : 500 cd/m²
- Surface Treatement (Haze) : 28%
- Bezel : 14.9 mm (Even bezel)
- Depth : 57.9 mm
- Interface : HDMI(3)/ DP/ DVI-D/ USB 2.0/ RS232C/ RJ45/ Audio/ IR
- Built-in Speaker
New High Haze UHD
* All images in this web page are for illustrative purposes only.
Proper Display Brightness
With a recommend brightness of 500 cd/m² for an indoor display, the UH5J-H series clearly deliver content and attract public attention, making it the most suitable display for marketing in meeting rooms, airports, retail, shopping malls etc.
* Actual images available may differ from the example images shown.
LG webOS platform enhances user convenience with intuitive GUI and simple app development tools.
In various places the UH5J-H series is unable to avoid exposure to environments containing dust, humidity, etc. which may hamper performance over time. The conformal coating on power board reduces these risks by protecting UH5J-H series from salt, dust, iron powder, humidity, etc.
* Actual images (signage display) available may differ from the example images shown.
Mobile Content Management
You can create a store profile and get template recommendations using the Promota* app. Users can customize templates for all industries and easily create and manage content not only on PCs but also on mobile devices.
* LG Promota is can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play store. (Not available for Europe/CIS Region)
* In Korea, the name is not Promota, but Mustard.
IP5x Certified Design
The IP5x Dust-Proof Certification ensures that the product is protected from dust, reducing the risk of performance degradation.
AV Control System
The UH5J-H series has supported Crestron Connected® for high compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control*, boosting business management efficiency.
* Network based control
Screen Size 75″ Panel Technology IPS Back Light Type Edge Aspect Ratio 16 : 9 Native Resolution 3,840 X 2,160 (UHD) Refresh Rate 120 Hz Brightness 500 nit (Typ.) Contrast Ratio 1,100 : 1 Dynamic CR 1,000,000 : 1 Color gamut NTSC 72% Viewing Angle (H x V) 178 × 178 Color Depth 1.07 Billon Colors (10 bit) Response Time 6 ms (G to G) Surface Treatment 28% Life Time (Typ.) 50,000 Hrs Operation Hours (Hours / Days) 24 / 7 Portrait / Landscape Yes / Yes
Click here to see more from the manufacturer
Click here to return to shop