OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
To foster a workplace culture across AusDigi Pty Ltd operations where safety is considered a core value, safe behaviour is encouraged and respected, and continual improvement is considered to be part of normal business practice. To additionally operate in a zero harm environment through the continual updating of OHS policy and procedure, including continual monitoring and assessment of OHS conditions on a daily basis combined with regular monitoring and auditing of field worker safety, equipment, and relevant permits/licenses.
To eliminate work related injury and ill health completely. To provide work environments that do not compromise the safety of any individual, and to ensure that occupational health and safety is proactively managed throughout AusDigi Pty Ltd operations.
This goal will be realised through:
- Ensuring occupational health and safety issues are considered an integral part of the way we do business.
- Encourage appropriate consultation with all relevant stakeholders on health and safety policies and standards, and ensuring that these are communicatedand observed.
- Establishing appropriate objectives and targets and continuously monitoring and benchmarking these to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Implementing risk management systems to identify, assess, monitor and control workplace risks and hazards.
- Maintaining a program of education and training to enhance the skill levels and safety awareness of all staffs.
- Complying with all applicable occupational health and safety laws, regulations, statutory obligations, client, and industry requirements.