HDMI to Composite Converter with Zoom
This HDMI To AV Composite Converter adapts an HDMI video and audio signal to an AV composite video signal and its left and right stereo audio signals as well as supporting DVI with a DVI to HDMI adapter. Our HDMI To AV Composite Converter converts the high quality HDMI video signal into a composite AV signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i) so that you can use HDMI with TVs, VHS VCRs, DVD recorders, etc that have a Yellow-Red-White RCA input. It supports both NTSC and PAL formats.
HDMI To AV Composite Converter Features:
- Converts the HDMI signal into a PAL/NTSC composite video signal
- Zoom in/out function to keep the pictures in the TV screen. Especially handy with computers which don’t scale to screen correctly.
- HDMI input: 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P @ 60Hz
- DVI mode: 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×720, 1280×11020, 1920×1080/@60hz
- Hardware conversion is plug and play without any software driver
- Converts the HDMI digital audio into analogue stereo by using special DAC analogue chips processing.
- Applies the most advanced video processing techniques to enhanced the brightness, contrast and colour of the image
- HDMI Pass Through to allow both HDMI images and Composite AV processing to be used at the same time.
Click here to return to shop