Chamsys QuickQ 10 Lighting Console
Introducing the Chamsys QuickQ 10 Lighting Console. It is part of the ChamSys QuickQ range which offers user-friendly features at an affordable price. This is a perfect console for dimming controls and colour mixing fixtures.
Featuring a 9.7-inch touch screen, that feels like your smartphone so you will feel right at home. It boasts intuitive programming options and playback back of your show. The QuickQ 10 will automatically detect and patch RDM compliant fixtures and also features in-built WiFi.
You can use WiFi to enable remote connections with a free QuickQ app, which is available for macOS and Windows. It will also support both tablets and smartphones. Just simply scan the QR code on the QuickQ 10 display and follow the easy steps to fully synchronize.
You’ll just love the friendly layout; easy to understand buttons; faders and intensity tools. The large touch screen on the QuickQ 10 is also very intuitive with Screen zooming; scrolling; cue and playback functions are all at your fingertips.
Specifically aimed at the novice user; the QuickQ interface easily leads you through the setup, programming, and operation of the console. Simply program your show on the computer then save it to a flash drive. When ready for the main event you can load it onto the QuickQ console.
The QuickQ 10 also has free-to-download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows. This will introduce the ChamSys MagicVis visualizer.
The MagicQ software is designed for managing contemporary lighting fixtures. Due to the clever labour-saving techniques, it helps you as the programmer to design a successful show.
You can control full lighting visualizations and pixel mapping with up to 256 universal lighting control features. Furthermore, HD media playback is also possible with up to 8 different layers integrating smoothly to a streamlined workflow. This feature shortens the learning curve on even the most complex of light shows thus, saving you valuable time.
The MagicQ is free of charge and works on both Windows and macOS. Even Linux is supported with 64 output universes fully enabled.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 45,000 personalities.
Shows can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
QuickQ Software – Compatible with the QuickQ 10
The QuickQ Software is a quick and easy user interface with a comprehensive feature set. It makes programming easy for students, volunteers, or part-time operators. For example, on smaller-scale shows, even professionals tend to use QuickQ to save valuable time. Due to the smartphone-like interface features, it’s easy to quickly build a small show with intuitive functions.
The software also allows you to replicate your exact rig using the application screen. A very functional feature that allows you to make sense of the staging layout. You can visualize layouts with any fixtures. You can then control all fixtures using simple actions. It also runs across a range of QuickQ consoles and is also available as a QuickQ Designer.
- Modelled on smartphone icon interfaces for ease of use
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- The interface supports gestures such as pinch-zoom and scrolling
- Easily connect to the remote app on iOS & Android devices via inbuilt Wi-Fi
- 20 multi-function fixture faders with 3 different modes – Fixture, Group, and Cue
- 3 multi-cue Playback faders: two Chase controllers and one Cue Stack, which are legended on screen
- The console features a dedicated Grand Master fader for overall level control
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders
- Select from inbuilt palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- Built-in colour picker for use with LED fixtures
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over the network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Regular software updates
- Easy Upgrades
- Automated Patching
- HSV Color Mixing
- Color Picker
- Built-in FX
- Chase Support
- Master Cue Stack
- Execute Window
- Audio Triggering
- Tap to Time
- Universes supported: 1
- Direct DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 1
- Master Playback Faders: 2 Chase, 1 Cue Stack
- Multi-Function Fixture Faders: 20
- Bump Buttons: Yes
- Attribute Encoders: 0
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Yes
- Inbuilt 9.7” Multi-touch Display: Yes
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi: Yes
- Network Port: 1
- USB Ports: 2
- Audio Input: 1
- Audio Output: 1*
- MIDI Ports in/out: No
- Software Specifications:
- Max Number of DMX Channels: 512
- Max Number of Fixtures Supported: 512
- Max Number of Cue Stacks: 1
- Max Number of Chases: 2
- Midi & Midi Timecode Supported: No
- OSC Supported: No
- RDM Autopatch for fast show patching
- Fixture library of over 30,000 fixture files
- Built-in FX generator
- Colour picker and Gel inbuilt Gel library
- Offline designer software available for Windows and Mac
Click here for more information from the manufacturer
Click here to return to shop