18GBPS HDMI Splitter
The Pro2 8 Way 4K HDMI Splitter takes a single input – either Blu-ray, HD TV, PayTV (Foxtel), Xbox, PlayStation etc, and split them to multiple outputs without any signal loss.
This state of the art 4K HDMI 2.0 UHD splitter is capable of displaying resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 and is also ideal for today’s 1080p 3D signals and is future proofed for many years to come.
Our range provides an ideal solution from a simple home scenario to a massive 8 monitor commercial installation. Allmodels are built to last, constructed with a solid and robust metal casing. The Pro2 HDMI splitters are also powered, meaning they can help extend your cable runs by equalising your signals and re-clocking them before passing them onto the displays.
With their built-in EDID feature, our range of splitters will automatically downscale any 4K signal to 1080p if the display attached to the port can only handle 1080p without affecting any 4K capable display! This feature makes them pretty unique in the market.
Features of the 8 WAY 4K HDMI SPLITTER
- Slim design, great for hiding behind TVs
- Up to 4K HDMI 2.0 UHD
- Great for today’s 1080p 3D
- Supports 36 bit Deep Colour
- Display resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Powered for extended cable runs, equalising signals and re-clocking output
- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP key-set allows each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display
- Ideal for a simple home setup up to a 8 monitor commercial installation
- Robust metal case of solid construction
- Supports HD TV resolutions up to 4Kx2K@30Hz 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:2 and up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 12bit YCbCr4:2:0 & 3D up to 1080p@60Hz
- Deep colour: 36 bit
- Supports multi-channel digital audio formats: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM7.1 channel audio formats
- Total transmission distances of 15m supported
- Maximum bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Supports all the latest HDMI specs including 3D, HDR and more
|HDMI Resolutions||480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p @ 60 Hz / 4K x 2K @ 24 Hz
4K x 2K out @60G YUV4:4:4
|Audio Formats||LPCM /Dolby-AC3 / DTS 7.1 / DSD|
|Data Transfer Speed||18 Gbps|
|Input Video signal||5.0 Volts P-P (TTL) Single Link|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||140 MHz|
|Transmission Distance||15 metres using standard 26AWGcable|
|Power Supply (included)||5V 1A DC|
Click here to return to shop