Redback 100V Class H Public Address (PA) Power Amplifier 4x120W
The Redback 100V Class H Amplifier is a compact two and four channel Class-H design amplifier that provides independent power amplifiers built into a single 1RU 19” rack mount chassis. They are ideal for use in environments where individual program sources are required in different building zones. Ideal for use in hotels, function centres, shopping malls and commercial offices.
The unique feature of the Redback 100V Class H Amplifier is the significant reduction in power consumption and heat generation due to the switchmode power supply design employed. They utilise active power factor correction (APFC) switch mode power technology allowing a high efficiency rating. The result of which is a much cooler running amplifier (<55°C), offering a long life span and significant power savings for a reduced environmental impact.
Each amplifier is provided with 6.35mm TRS and XLR connections for balanced input from the source and 100V line output. Each channel amplifier is provided with front panel level controls and indicators. Both channel amplifiers are also protected against short circuit, high temperature and overload conditions. Importantly these protections are dedicated for each channel, so that if a fault occurs on one amplifier, the other is unaffected.
4 x 120 Watt Amplier
- 85% efficient class-D power performance
- Low power consumption & heat generation
- Compact 1RU case housing two or four individual amplifiers
- Individual dedicated protection circuitry
- Individual cooling systems for each channel
- XLR cascade output (per channel)
- LED indicators for signal, peak, protection and power
- Constant 100V output per channel for PA system use
- 240V AC operation
- In-built bandpass filter for 80Hz and 16KHz signals
- Built-in short circuit, overload, high temperature protection
- 2 year warranty
- Distortion: < 0.5%, @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 16kHz, -3dB
- Output line: 100V Constant voltage
- Input sensitivity: ±385mV/20KΩ balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dB
- Inputs: 6.35mm TRS/ 3 pin XLR
- 240V AC power: IEC
- Speaker output: Pluggable screw terminals
- 120W current draw: 175W per channel
- Dimensions: ≈ 484W x 300D x 44H
Click here to return to shop.