Extron 7″ Touchpanel – Wall Mount
The Extron 7″ TouchLink Touchpanel is designed to mount securely into a wall, lectern, or other flat surface. In addition to the seven-inch, full-color high resolution touchscreen, the ten field-labelable backlit buttons provide expanded control capabilities to ensure that critical functions are easily accessible. The TLP 700MV touchpanel enables integrators to deploy a fully configurable surface-mounted touchscreen control interface.
The available GUI Configurator and Global Configurator software is used to set up the TLP 700MV with ready-to-use templates for a single projector room, dual display room, divisible room, multi-image system, and video conference suites. An integrated Ethernet port provides communication with Extron IP Link® control processors for controlling and monitoring AV equipment such as projectors, displays, switchers, and source devices over a standard Ethernet network.
- 7″ color touchscreen with 800×480 resolution and 18-bit color depth
- Ten field-labelable backlit buttons for expanded control
- User-friendly volume knob for simple and intuitive volume control
- Full-motion video display for preview and monitoring
- Compatible with all IP Link® control processors
- Built-in speaker provides audio for video preview and audible feedback from button presses
- Energy-saving features:
– Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode
– Motion detector wakes touchpanel
- Automatic clock synchronization with controller for accurate time/date display
- Mounts on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface
- Optional rack mount and back box kits
- Fully configurable using Extron’s GUI Configurator and Global Configurator with ready-to-use templates
- Supports the Extron Control App
- UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part #70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.
NB : The Extron 7″ TouchLink Touchpanel requires programming and configuration by an Extron certified professional. Contact AusDigi on 1300 541 001 for programming packages and pricing to suit your automation requirements.
Click here to return to shop
Click here for manufacturers specifications