Bitwise BC4 Controller
BC4X1 Pro Automation Controller
Control and automate displays, video sources, audio processors, amplifiers,curtains, lighting and much more.
Any device controllable by IR, RS232 or IP can be connected. Voltage sensing, routable IR, bidirectional RS232, analog inputs and digital inputs/outputs allow for a wide array of automation and control possibilities.
The Bitwise BC4 Controller is perfect for Home Theatre Rooms, board rooms and much more (control lights, screen, projector or video wall, DVD, Foxtel and other devices all at the touch of a button, or setup macros to perform multiple commands on a single button press eg : Drop the screen, close the curtains, turn on the DVD player & projector and start the movie).
Our technical department can assist you with writing bespoke automation commands and programming, or setup the entire unit to your specifications – contact us on 1300 541 001 for programming enquiries. NB software is required for programming and NOT supplied with the unit.
Use the Leviton 7″ touch screen and mount in the wall, or control from your preferred android or apple device – items sold separately.
- Network Connectivity:10-Base-T
- Protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Power 802.3af
- Compliant PoE or 12VDC 500 mA external
- Configuration TCP, UDP or Web Browser LEDs Status, Link, Activity
- Enclosure 20ga Steel, keyhole slots for wall mounting
- Dimensions 4.5Ó x 5Ó x 1Ó
- IR library built in with 348,000 codes to make installation quick and easy
- Two configurable GPIO ports (general purpose input/output)
- Digital Input capability (does not take up IR port or require additional hardware)
- Sense Voltage (video sensing) or evaluate equipment state (on/off)
- Digital Output for control of turning equipment on or off
- Analog input to connect directly to line level audio or composite video to trigger events or evaluate equipment state
- Configurable input parameters allowing tailored sensing parameters to the device generating the signal.
- An internal GPIO port can be configured to act as a counter or frequency input to measure activity.
- Four IR ports and an IR blaster Ð Route IR to any port for specific equipment control or blast it to a race of equipment
- Two SPDT relays for control of shades, projector screens, amplifier power up or turning lights on and off.
To return to the shop click here
For more information click here
There are no reviews yet.